Saturday, January 17, 2009

Late FF - Yet Another Reason Why I Love NY

Meant to get this out yesterday but I got a little busy at work. For the past 8 years, a group of people in my beloved city have engaged in a No Pants Subway Ride. I don't know how or why it started, I think it began with some Improv organization, but things like this just don't happen anywhere else. Over time the NPSR has grown from just a few people to over 1200. The most recent one took place a few days ago, on January 10th, on what was a pretty cold day here in Gotham.

Here's the video:



Bizarre, eh? The tourists looked a little nervous. Now I just have to decide whether to participate next year. The problem is they tend to do this on a work day and I can't exactly show up at work with no pants on, the economy being as lousy as it is, they're just looking for an excuse to shitcan people. Then again, if put my pants back on in Grand Central, maybe in a quiet little corner, who at my firm would be the wiser?

Hmmmmm.

No comments: