Sunday, February 21, 2010

We're Moving






Well after almost 4 years of blogging here at Blogger, I've decided to move to a new location.  You can now find me at www.mindambition.tumblr.com.    Shorter and simpler name, better photo quality uploads, and with more variety when it comes to templates.  Also tumblr has a great platform for mobile blogging - even on an iPhone for goodness sakes.   That should facilitate more entries (hopefully).

I hope you'll all join me over there.   Ciao for now.  : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://digitallifeforyou.blogspot.com/2010/09/ways-to-improve-spoken-english-are-not.html#comments

Unknown said...

I didn't know the had dress codes! It's too damn hot in Austin to dress, so most everyone looks like Louie CK, but with ear lobe gaskets. Do you have anything published I could order? I am good for shortish articles online, but anything over a few pages and I get cross-eyed. Also, Do you ever do the fests down here, SXSW or Fantastic Fest?
non premium phone sex

Malik Aizaz said...

Great blog
Online Quran Aacdemy

Team_Innovators said...

Learn Quran Online
Learning Quran Online
Online Quran Classes
Hifz Classes online
Tajweed Classes online
Online Quran teacher
Female Quran tutor
Female Quran teacher
Online Quran Classes For Kids