Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's Alec Baldwin Appreciation Day!

It's a little known fact that August 31st is Alec Baldwin Appreciation Day. Since I am a big fan of Mr. Baldwin, I submit for your approval, courtesy of YouTube, three video clips of my favorite Alec Baldwin performances. Enjoy.

This first one might be my favorite. Baldwin does an SNL spoof of a guest on an NPR holiday show. I hadn't seen it in awhile, so when I viewed it this morning in my office, I laughed my ass off. WARNING: peurile humor ahead.

Schweddy Balls



No one, and I mean NO one is better at the self-righteous, arrogant asshole rant than Alec Baldwin. If I could memorize this monologue, I would work it into every one of my oral arguments in court. Judges and clients would love it.

"Malice" - He IS God



Last, but not least, is this 7-minute clip of Sir Alec ripping his underlings a new one in the great movie Glengarry Glen Ross. If you thought your boss was an a-hole, you'll enjoy this. He stole the movie with this cameo.

"Glengarry Glen Ross" Tirade


Happy Alec Baldwin Appreciation Day!

No comments: