Monday, February 19, 2007

A Cold President's Day In The 'Burg

In honor of El Primero Presidente Jorge Washington, who suffered through a brutal winter in 1777 with the troops at Valley Forge, I froze my ass off taking these pictures today. Hope you like them.


Industrial-Land.



Ixnay on the Ignorancay.



Williamsburg has some of the hottest graffiti women I have ever seen. Tried to chat this one up, but for some reason, she wouldn't respond.



Stop! As in "Stop taking pictures of this fucking bridge!"



Chaka really like dis picture.



Just a dude crossing the street. Nothing to see here.



Nice views of Manhattan from the Schaef.



Salvation lies within. Drink Kabbalah. DRINK ETERNAL LIFE.



I swear to you, for three seconds I thought these two were real. They scared the shit out of me.



Hipsters - 12:00.



There you have it. Have to go take care of my frostbitten parts now. More pics at the Flick.

No comments: