Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Super Villian Result: Dr. Doom

I am a big fan of comic books, specifically, Spiderman and Marvel Comics. Now that I think of it, I really need to address that colossal hole in this blog. Doing this almost a year, and I haven't touched the subject at all.

Anywho, I am in for a long fucking night here at work, the day after Valentine's Day, no less. And so it was that after ordering some Pad Thai from a local eating establishment via Seamless Web -- that wonderful modern invention that keeps pathetic, pasty lawyers in their desk chairs for an extra 30.5 minutes, squeezing every last drop of productivity out of us -- I came across this hilarious Super Villian test. The results are eerily accurate, I must say. I came THIS CLOSE to being Lex Luthor, but I will settle for Dr. Doom, who is totally bad ass.

Take the test. Look in the mirror. Don't be afraid. Then go out and buy a comic or two about your alter ego so you can see who you really are.

Now it's time for Dr. Doom to get his ass back to work looking up relevant Maryland case law. Sigh.

Your results:
You areDr. Doom
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.



































Dr. Doom
74%
Lex Luthor
72%
Apocalypse
62%
Kingpin
58%
Venom
57%
Juggernaut
56%
Dark Phoenix
52%
Mr. Freeze
50%
Magneto
50%
Two-Face
48%
Mystique
44%
Poison Ivy
42%
Catwoman
41%
Green Goblin
40%
The Joker
40%
Riddler
36%

Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test

4 comments:

Shan said...

I took this before.
I ended up as Mystique... but that just means I can be anyone I want... yeah.

Tim said...

Forgive me, but Mystique is pretty hot and I'm having trouble reconciling the two of you. Try to stay within your own gender next time, my friend.

Anonymous said...

hey I am Dr Doom too. What is up with that?

Shan said...

(changes into Magneto)