Friday, December 14, 2007

FF - Model Behavior

I'm a little pressed for time aujord'hui due to work, so I'm going to keep today's installment of FF very simple. People falling down are funny. At least to me. And when a model does it, oh it's even funnier. One second they're the epitome of beauty, grace, and style, striding effortlessly in front of the crowd in 4-inch heels. The next, they're eating catwalk, reduced to ground level like the rest of us.

In this first installment, we see a model who tries to catch herself on Slip #2, to no avail. Watch her ankles do the crazy fandango...



I can't tell what's funnier, her slipping while carrying that idiotic watering can, or the bust-a-gut reaction of the newscrew.

Just so you don't think I'm picking on the girls, this next one includes some men. Notice the juxtaposition of the violent pratfalls and the gentle music playing in the background. That's what we here at M-A call "irony," people.



Poor models. They have it rougher than I thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... this is reminding me of a situation once, when one of my very best friends went splat somewhere in the middle of lexington avenue, all the while wearing earphones, which were attached to his ever present ipod, that he was holding in one hand... he he he... you are right, people falling down ARE really funny! :)

Tim said...

That is a vicious and cruel rumor! Scurrilous, I say!

Anonymous said...

W and I are in our office with the door closed crying. Thanks for the afternoon entertainment!!

Tim said...

That's what I'm here for...